Our geotechnical construction service supports new construction projects, value engineering, sample testing and laboratory testing for soil modification and evaluation of foundation bearing conditions.
Our on-site testing maximizes the information obtained during subsurface exploration and field-testing programs. The testing process gives our project team the necessary settlement analysis information and bearing capacity.
Since 2006, our AMRL Accredited Laboratory has been used to evaluate your project ensures that the proper measurements, studies and tests take place for premium accuracy. You can rest assured your project will be done with complete precision and dedication.
- Subsurface explorations
- Site Development Feasibility Studies
- Geological Studies which includes: design recommendations for site grading, ponds, dams, foundations, slabs, slope stability, dewatering and pavements
- Storm water infiltration studies
- Soils failure analysis/slope stability analysis
- Deep Foundation system load test observations
- Value engineering Review
- Soil/Materials Specifications
- Shrink/Swell Soils Evaluations