Dominion Engineering Associates, Inc. offers construction material testing to fit the needs of every customer, both small and large. Our testing service replaces services offered by a local building code inspector.
Our observation services confirm the construction materials being used meet the designer’s limit. Special inspections test and third party evaluation for construction sites are made available to customers, giving them piece of mind as they are often required by local municipal code inspectors.
Also made available to our customers is civil testing for construction sites where we observe and test parking lots, utilities, storm water ponds, drainage systems, asphalt, concrete curbs, pavement and retaining walls.
- Foundation System Testing and Observation
- Field Quality Control and Laboratory Testing for Soils, Asphalt, Concrete, Masonry, Structural Steel and Cold Formed Steel
- Fulfilling Special Inspections Program Requirements
- Field and Laboratory Evaluation of Construction Materials Engineering Properties
- Nondestructive Testing of Structural Steel and Concrete
- Pre- and Post-Construction Surveys of Existing Conditions
- Building Movement and Earth Retention System Monitoring
- Value Engineering Review
- Residential Third Party Inspections
Since 2006, our AMRL Accredited Laboratory has been used to evaluate your project ensures that the proper measurements, studies and tests take place for premium accuracy. You can rest assured your project will be done with complete precision and dedication.